Nangsiphel farm in Bumthang located at an altitude of 2700 masl was established in 1966 for seed potato production. Initially, the farm size was 40 acres. Later on, part of the farm land was given to Horse Breeding Farm and Central Machinery Unit. Currently, the farm has an area of 9.65 acre. Presently, the farm is managed by Farm Manager and farm labourers.
- One of the focal farms for production & supply of high quality seed potatoes.
- Multiplication of G-II (Generation –II) mini-tubers of tissue culture seed potatoes for production of G-III mini-tubers (basic seed).
- Production of certified seed potatoes under Registered Seed Growers’ schemes in Bumthang Dzongkhag.
- Production of certified seeds of broccoli and cauliflower under RSG scheme in Kuengarabten, Trongsa Dzongkhag.
- Production of some selected vegetable seeds like Mustard green, Radish and Coriander.
Farm Office: 1 no.
Farm residence: 1 no.
Power Tiller: 1 no.
Drying shed: 1 no.